Lifetime 65 Quart Cooler
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction.
- Impressive ice retention capacity (5-7 days).
- Certified bear resistant cooler.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Best value for the money.
- Not a roto-molded cooler.
- No color variation.
For this Lifetime 65-quart cooler review, I’ve collected information from various sources. Based on available information and real customers’ opinion, I have put together the features, benefits, and problems of the Lifetime 65 Quart cooler.
Features & Specifications
- Model: Lifetime 65 Quart Cooler (90983)
- Storage Capacity: 65 Quart (61,5 Liters) – fits up to 75 cans.
- Inside Dimensions: 28.4 in. L x 18.1 in. W x 17.5 in. H
- Outside Dimensions: 21-23 in. L x 12-13.7 in. W x 13 in. H5 in. H
- Empty Weight: 25.5 lb (11,5 kg)
- Available Colors: Arctic White
- Warranty: 5-years
What I Like about this Cooler?
- Cheap Price: The first thing I liked about this cooler is its price. This cooler comes at a very reasonable price compared to other coolers on the market.
- Good Insulation (4-6 days): According to Lifetime, this medium-sized cooler can hold ice for up to 8 days. However, we found that people get around 4-6 days of ice retention time during their outdoor trips. This is great insulation for a cooler.
- Wheeled & Non-Wheeled Version: The cooler comes with two variations – wheeled and non-wheeled. The wheeled one is suitable for easy transportation while the non-wheeled version is a little difficult to carry.
- Bear Resistant: It is an IGBC certified bear-resistant cooler. So, grizzly bears will never break it and access your foods and drinks.
- Convenient Rubber Latches: The rubber latches are very convenient and you can open it with a single hand.
- Padlock with Bottle Opener: There is a stainless-steel bottle opener which can also be used for locking the cooler.
- Easy and Quick Cleaning: For cleaning, there is a drain spout that is compatible with the garden hose.
- 5-Years Warranty: I also liked the longer warranty feature of this cooler. It comes with a 5-year limited warranty which a great feature for a cooler.
What I Don’t Like about this Cooler?
- Polyethylene Construction: The first thing I don’t like about this cooler is its construction. While most of the modern coolers are made of roto-molded construction, this cooler is not roto-molded. It is made using polyethylene construction. Other materials used for manufacturing this cooler are – urethane, polypropylene, and nylon rope on the handle.
- Limited Color Variations: The Lifetime 65 quart cooler comes with only one color variation – Arctic White. I don’t like this. There should be several color variations of this cooler.
- No Cup Holder and Fish Ruler: There is no cup holder or fish ruler include on this cooler.
Who the Lifetime 65 Quart Cooler is for?
The Lifetime 65 Quart cooler is a perfect option for the people who are looking for a good quality but inexpensive cooler for their outdoor trip. If you have a very tight budget, you can consider buying this cooler.
That’s all about my Lifetime 65 Quart cooler review. If you think I missed something about this cooler, let me know in the comments below. If you have any experience of using the Lifetime 65 Quart cooler before, feel free to share your opinion.